I’m in absolute turmoil as I’ve just counted how many weeks of Love Island we have left and I don’t want to alarm you… 2 weeks on Monday when this post goes up?!? Bestill my beating heart, I can’t cope. What am I going to do with out it and more importantly what is going to happen to the Love Island WhatsApp group.
If you haven’t created a Love Island WhatsApp group, I suggest you finish this blog post, search for your nearest and dearest friends and make a group. Your life will never be the same again.
1) Even if you are watching Love Island home alone, in your PJs eating monster munch you know you can share your thoughts with your Love Island pals.
2) You will finally have people to share the GIFs you find hilarious on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and get a response back to them. Better than sending them to your other half who just doesn’t respond anymore
3) They will keep you up to date with all the Love Island gossip throughout the day. 24 hour Love Island
“Sorry can I just interrupt this really important meeting to inform you all that Jack’s ex is going into the Villa and this is apparently what she looks like!”
4) It saves you spamming up normal group chats with Love Island gossip. In a way you are been selfless.
5) You can arrange dedicated Love Island get togethers.
Honestly the starting episode, re-couplings, dumpings and the final are much better watched with other people and snacks. You can all sit in silence and eat together, it’s bliss.
6) Finally you can all mourn together when it’s finished.
Who is going to support you better with your loss then those who know what you are going for. Just living for the reunion episode.
So I hope your head has been turned to making a WhatsApp group and you are all 100% my type (unless you profile photo is of a car then you’re a skanky corn beef melt)
If you enjoy this like and share!
Thanks Kate xx