For some reason I’ve got so many blog post ideas in my head at the moment and I’m loving writing them! It’s just finding the time to take the photos that is the difficult part, but for inspiration and ideas at the moment that is not a problem.
So I thought I would make a little list of ideas for anyone who is struggling and it may help, ya never know. I’m also writing a blog post about how to reduce the mental block that may stop us writing blog posts which will be coming up in the next few weeks, so many sure you follow this page or follow me on social media to see when that appears!
Life around you
Write about what you know. It seems obvious but since becoming a parent I’ve found it a lot easier to write as it comes naturally to me. So everyday situations can become a blog post.
Parents – Problems you occur, fun things to do with your children, days out, tips and advice, your experiences
Students – student nights out, tips for other students, exam and revision tips, money saving tips, experiences
Women – Everyday experience, home life, experiences with the opposite sex, experiences with the same sex, tips for other women, goals, life advice, reflection
Men – Everyday experience, home life, experiences with the opposite sex, experiences with the same sex, tips for other men, goals, life advice, reflection
– Reviews of products, favourite products, routines, make-up how-tos, comparison of products, monthly favourites, most used products, seasonal products, what’s in your make-up bag
– Favourite places you have ever been, places to go for the day, day trip experiences, review of places, places you would like to go, bucket list, travel advice, packing advice
– Home improvements, home tips and advice, review of products to use in the home
– Review of Books/TV programmes, favourite Books/TV programmes, Top 10 TV/books
– monthly favourites, routines
– Write about a hobby/interest such as crochet, singing, write about ways to get into a hobby or interest
– Recipes, favourite cookbooks, favourite restaurants, restaurant reviews, favourite food
– how to wear an item, clothing item review, seasonal items, must have items, price comparison of items, clothing haul.
Social media/blogging Tips and advice
– Review of blog, tips for using Instagram/Twitter etc, tips for blogging
Obviously you can do SO SO MUCH more but imagine if you did a twist of each blog post I’ve written about on that list. You would be writing a blog post for months and by that time I’m sure your inspiration will be through the roof!
We got this.
Let me know your favourite blog post to write. Also let me know any blog posts that give me an insight into the what the heck Instagram algorithms are, because I have not a clue
I’m also on Instagram and post pictures of my life/food daily – check me out and follow me @mummywhoo
I tweet too and you can follow my daily rages on twitter – follow me on @mummywhoo