Fathers day is fast approaching in the UK and so I thought I would do a fathers day gift guide and give you Father’s Day gift ideas. The downside to being parents this year is I have to buy A a present (from Pip of course) and my own father a present… I didn’t sign up to this. Although it will be cute for A to have his first Father’s Day… I just love a moan! I thought this would help more explore the options I have too.
All these presents range from £5-£50 and I’ve included the link and the price to them. None of these are sponsored or affiliated links, I’m just a helpful soul.
I usually rotate between the same type of presents for my own dad i.e. a book, then a tie, then food then a shirt then back to the book. So it might be time to mix things up!
If you don’t want to buy a present, you could always spend some good old fashioned quality time with your dad. You could make him a nice meal, take him to the cinema or go for a walk together.
– RJR. John Rocha – Brown Leather Despatch Bag – £50.00
– Hampers of Distinction – Beers and Snacks – £28.99
– Ben De Lisi Home Designer Fine China ‘No 1 Dad’ Mug – £4.00
– Veho Grey M-6 mode retro wireless portable bluetooth speaker – £40.00
– Burton Berry Short Sleeve Oxford Shirt – £14.40
– Phillips OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer (With 3 lengths) – £36.49
– Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients – Quick and Easy Food – £12.99
– Portable Charger Power Bank – £22.29
– Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Control – £39.99
– NutriBullet 600 series Set – £46.99
– Full day Paintballing for four – £39
– Zombie Themed Weapons Training Day – £48
– Supercar Thrill with Free High Speed Passenger Ride – £49
– Whisky Tasting for Two – £40
– Three Course Meal with a glass of wine for Two at Prezzo – £30
Let me know what you usually get your dad.
So whatever your dad, partner or friend I hope it’s a good one! Happy fathers day.
I’m also on Instagram and post pictures of my life/food daily – check me out and follow me @mummywhoo
I tweet too and you can follow my daily rages on twitter – follow me on @mummywhoo